Neck pain is usually one of the most common problems in doctors' offices, from pediatricians to specialists, otolaryngologists, since children are constant victims of diseases of this nature, but adults as well.
One of the problems that can cause neck pain is to tonsillitis, which is inflammation of the tonsils, they are part of the defense of our body system, therefore, make a protection against possible invaders by producing antibodies whenever a foreign body attempts to penetrate our Respiratory System.
- Sore throat;
- Body aches.
These symptoms may vary and may be more or less intense and could alone or together. In addition, there are other diseases and serious, which can cause symptoms so therefore it is always advisable to see a doctor.
Tonsillitis can be viral or bacterial, or may be caused by viruses or bacteria and the symptoms mentioned above may be either of a type as the other. Other signs to identify them are needed:
The bacterial tonsillitis have no points of pus in the tonsils and increased nodes of the neck and disease in cases of bacterial infection, it is normally higher than the viral infection, but this is not a rule, therefore happen cases of colds where Fever is also very high.
Tonsillitis caused by streptococcus recurring beta-hemolytic, can bring undesirable consequences to the heart and kidneys, so it is good to be aware of bacterial tonsillitis and treat them with adequate medical care.
- CUCUMBER: make a cucumber juice and sweeten with honey. Take 2 cups a day.
- TOMATO: gargle with green tomato juice three times a day and also hot poultices neck with baked tomato and mixed with olive oil.
- PINEAPPLE: gargle with pineapple juice sweetened with honey, 3 times a day.
- Pomegranate: pomegranate also helps a lot in case of tonsillitis. Gargle with the tea pomegranate peel, 2 times a day.
- Basil: Prepare a very strong tea, gargle several times a day and also take a few sips of it while doing it. Brush the throat with the juice of this plant.
- APPLE: the acute phase of the disease, prepare mashed apple and eat as a substitute for a meal. This helps to detoxify the bowel and promotes recovery. Also use liquids or soft foods, fruits and juices at will.