- An adult man drinks more than three standard drinks per day, or more than 15 drinks per week. It is advised not to drink at least two days a week to let the body recuperate. For a special occasion, you can drive no more than five drinking glasses. This is to leave it fresh and lively party.
- An adult woman drinks more than two standard drinks per day, or more than 10 drinks per week. It's just like a grown man, advised not to drink at least two days a week to recuperate the body. On one occasion drink your best no more than three standard drinks.
- Youngsters do well for their sixteenth year of life, very little or no alcohol to drink. From 16 years younger should not exceed 2 to 3 drinks per occasion. Drink 2 times a week is ample.
- In elderly people, the kidneys and liver are more sensitive allowing alcohol consumption should be limited. From the age of 60 different rules than in adults. Men in old age drinking quite up to two drinks per day. For women, this one only. If you take medications as older person, then you obviously be careful to combine it with alcohol. Read the leaflet carefully.
- Very regular drinkers should be aware that more than six glasses per hour can be very harmful to health. A standard glass of alcohol is about after one hour and a half processed physically. This may be dependent on sex and weight.
An alcoholic hangover: to prevent and remedy
Nothing more annoying than a hangover after a heavy night out. You feel the next day not quite fit and your head weighs a lot. You also can not tolerate much and you gasping for water, a refreshing shower and bed. The alcoholic hangover you've suffered is a result of excessive alcohol consumption. More than likely was the party so much that you have a few glasses of alcohol drunk. The best remedy is, of course, prevent a hangover. If it is still too late, there are some good remedies to quickly old are back. Once firmly sag, can not hurt. Note however that you keep control of your body, because alcoholism for heavy drinkers invariably lurks around the corner.