Everything is possible!
- Monkish work
- The base
- Which is used for animation?
Every piece of toys, clay doll or other inanimate object with character. Even computer data to life. Its own characters can be created as with any object, animal or person they want. An object can transform into something else and all we can say is impossible. So the toys in Toy Story and can talk in the movie Up flies a house entirely by air increased by countless balloons filled with helium.
In fact animation visual arts but in movement. There, sound and music added. This creates a complete movie.
The trick is to create a world with all these capabilities that really calling for viewers. When a film is created in which all the impossible happening at once, this is so unreal that people no longer appeals. The world created must always retain something realistic. Often, this is in the entire human characters matched that have properties. That is the basis to make all our fantasies become reality.
When we look at all the work that is required to obtain a complete animation, we can certainly admire the creators. They are the ones who make everything okay accurate in every detail to get awesome funny movies on the canvas. The popularity of the films but also the nice way of working, is an incentive for them to get still more and this pagan job again.
To get one smooth motion, 24 frames per second needed. There are also animations with 10 or 12 frames per second, but they do not form smooth movement is attained.
But this is not all. Also used in a lot of animation films. For example, that one stunt just do however seem equally or more spectacular. Also in films with animals is usually used animation. Especially when the animals can talk. Further, it is used in:
- Video Clips
- Special effects
- Children's series such as Bob the Builder
- Computer games
- Film Experiments
- Pixar Animation Studios: The studio was the first fully 3D animated film. The company has made great by Steve Jobs, the co-founder of Apple. Since 2006 the company has been acquired by The Walt Disney Company. Pixar remains a separate division of Disney. Known films of this studio are Finding Nemo and Toy Story. The successful films of the business have been good for 22 Academy Awards and four Golden Globes.
- DreamWorks Animation Studios: Originally this was now part of DreamWorks SKG, but it continued independently in 2004. Films of this studio are distributed by Paramount Pictures. Known films of this studio are Shrek, Madagascar, The Bee Movie and Kung Fu Panda.
- Blue Sky Studios: This is an Academy Award winning company that specializes in character animation. They carry a lot of movies to the computer animation. The first fully animated feature of this company is Ice Age. In July 2012 this will come the fourth film. The films will be distributed by 20th Century Fox.