The result of exercise is not always immediately visible on the scale. You break down fat, but however, builds muscle mass. This ensures higher verbranding.Als your weight stays the same or even increases, you can still lose weight in fat. A good measure is the belt.
Naasst body weight, there are other factors affect the amount of calories that are burned while practicing a sport. These factors include:
- age: Older people burn less than young due to the reduced amount of muscle mass
- body composition; The more muscle, the more burning
- Gender: Men have a higher metabolism than women because they have more muscle mass. They also often have a higher weight.
- Basal metabolism: Some people are simply blessed with a faster metabolism
- the intensity of the sport
Prolonged exercise increases fat burning. Sports such as cycling and hiking here lend themselves excellently for.