There are also several other games, such TicTacs, taking you all the scores from 10 to 20 and the Bull must hit three times. When you play 170 game about who the first 170 casting. You start with 170 and throws for example 40, then it's up to your opponent to throw out 130 etcetera. Obviously think there are various games, let your creativity run wild!
- 1. The dartboard has to be mounted against a wall in such a way, that the center of the dart board, the bull, is located at 173 cm high from the floor.
- 2. The need to throw away, measured horizontally from the front of the dartboard, 237 centimeters.
- 3. throw line, or the 'ochi, "must be clearly marked and must be at least 45 centimeters long.
- 4. Provide adequate and good light. It is advisable to hang two spots on either side of the track above the board. This prevents shadow on the plate.
- The middle ring is called the triple, this score has three times
- The outer ring is called the double, the score counts twice
- The white and black areas count first time
- In the middle of the board is the bulls eye, this checkbox indicates a score of 50
- The green ring around the bulls eye is called the Bull and represents a score of 25.
Also see the following picture: www.pijlsnel95.nl/images/dartbo0.jpg
- The flight is the "flag" on top of the arrow, they are in thousands of prints, shapes and sizes.
- The shaft is to obtain the area between the barrel and the flight, they are in different lengths, thicknesses and materials.
- The barrel is the part where you hold the arrow. It is the main part of the arrow, because here everything depends on it. Want a heavy or a light barrel? If your points are completely off, you do not have to buy new barrels, for about five euros you can leave the items replaced in a darts shop. This can be about three times doing, then they really are and you will have to buy new barrels. If your points are a little blunt, you can sharpen them with a whetstone, these are on sale for about two euros.
BDO stands for British Darts Organisation, this association was founded in 1973. The BDO organizes the most famous darts event: the Lakeside in Frimley Green, England. This event was known until a few years ago Embassy and has been held since 1978. However, the BDO gradually loses on status, as the large dart players often switch to the PDC.
The PDC hosts the big names in world darts: Phil Taylor, Raymond van Barneveld, Bob Anderson, Colin Lloyd, Wayne Mardle, John Part ... The PDC was founded in 1992, by then a representation of sixteen topdarters. Several Dutch darters switched to the PDC: Michael van Gerwen, Jelle Klaassen and Vincent van der Voort. Raymond van Barneveld had moved earlier. The Dutchman Roland Scholten plays in this league.
Darteritis cure is to start all over again with darts, that is, you just haphazardly throw at the plate. Gradually you begin to focus your growing again and come back you go to your old level. It is said that every dart player who is serious about this sport, gets at least once darteritis.
The setup of a league is as follows:
The four members of the team all play a single game against another opponent. This is called the single. Each won game delivers a point for the team. The design of these games range from best of 3 legs, to best of 5 legs, depending on the level that you play. Typically, however, the normal variant of 501 points at issue.
After this, the couples get their turn. Each player has a fixed torque measure that is played two times against the two pairs of the opponent. These are a total of four couples. Also applies here; of torque each won a point for the team. Even when couples are volgends played 501 points variant. The amount put here is almost always best of five.
Last is the team game turn. Here is fought with the whole team against the entire opposing team. This is the final and final to earn points. In the team game can occur much difference in shape and length, on the basis of the level at which is being played. The recreational and last divisions often play the game Tactics. Here the majority of squares of the board should be hit. Furthermore, 501, 701 and even 1001 points played as best of first or best of 3 legs. This is also dependent on the level.
At the end of the evening there are thus earn a maximum of 9 points. These points will always result in a rash 9 in which all the points are distributed over the two teams. An example of a rash 8-1.
By the substantially similar levels within a division are the most continuous uislagen nevertheless often 5-4 or 6-3.
Some darters are so fanatical that they expire many of these tournaments. By dart unions are also annual ranking tournaments. Here, points can be earned depending on the result achieved by the player.