- Mango curd
- Banana Surprise
- Nuts Yogurt
- 2 mango ?? s
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- Cup cottage cheese
- Coconut shavings
- Flesh of the mango ?? s puree with the orange juice.
- In doing dishes alternately a layer of mango and a layer of cottage cheese. Finish with a layer of mango.
- Garnish with coconut.
How do you cut the flesh of the mango?
Use in the above recipe ripe mangoes. Or a mango is ripe, you can check by pressing with your finger on the skin. When the skin is compressible and then springs back to the mango is ripe. Now cut with a knife the mango lengthwise, as close to the pit. Do this on both of the pit. The flesh still on the middle section of the kernel is, you can cut loose. When the two halves pitted cut you with a knife, a checkered pattern in the flesh, against the skin. Then press the peel inside out, the "diamonds" then go apart. Thus you can easily cut them out of the shell.
- Strawberry jam
- 2 cups Bulgarian yoghurt
- Chocolate Flakes
- 3 Mash bananas and mix with 2 tablespoons jam.
- Divide the mixture over ramekins and pour the yogurt over it.
- Garnish with jam in the middle and banana slices on the rim.
- What chocolate flakes over it spreading.
- 5 dL yoghurt
- 75 grams of chopped walnuts
- 75g caster sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Mix all ingredients and spread them on trays.
- Tip: walnuts, you can make small by placing them in a kitchen towel and then go over it with the rolling pin or with a hammer store.
- 200 gram Toblerone
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 400 ml whipped cream
- Melt the Toblerone "bain marie". Add during melting, stirring the milk.
- When the chocolate is melted, for 5 to 10 minutes to cool down. Meanwhile, whip the cream.
- Then toss the chocolate whipped cream with a spatula. Do not stir, because the whole must be airy.
- The mousse in glass and create 2 hours in the refrigerator to stiffen.
What is "bain marie"?
Bain marie is the term used for heating or melting of products in a tray, without leaving this scale come into direct contact with the heat source. For this purpose, the dish is placed in a larger pan containing water, which is heated.