- Agate: Helps with asthmatic problems, high blood pressure, fever and joint pain.
- Amazonite: Soothes the brains and nervous system and is tooth decay. Works well against moisture accumulation and relieves chronic rheumatism and arthrosis.
- Amethyst: Against headaches and helps with diseases of the lungs and airways.
- Aquamarine: Against sinusitis and against various allergies such as respiratory allergies.
- Aventurine: Good for acne, eczema, psoriasis, redness and rash.
- Amber: Helps with severe fatigue and protects the airways.
- Quartz: Helps to restore the skin. Helps also against damp hands and sweaty feet.
- Carnelian: Improves and promotes blood flow. Also, the stone restores the nervous system and can reduce nerve pain.
- Chalcedony: Helps fight winter hands and chilblains.
- Chrysocolla: Good for menstrual problems and other ailments woman.
- Chryropraas: Normalizes blood pressure. Has a positive effect on pregnancy and childbirth.
- Citrine Let fatigue and cheers.
- Fluorite: Helps calcium absorption and has thus more good for the teeth.
- Garnet: Keep blood pressure in balance and dispels lethargy and fatigue.
- Heliotrope: Increase concentration because the stone allows for more oxygen.
- Hematite: Gives strength and courage and ensures a peaceful sleep. Also promotes the absorption of iron.
- Jade: Supports the removal of waste and is good against rheumatism.
- Jasper: This stone provides protection in all kinds of circumstances.
- Lapis Lazuli: This stone is good for sensitive people and working under more favorable to anxiety and depression. He is also seen as a friendship stone.
- Moonstone: Harmonizes the hormone.
- Magnesite: Is a good stone to be slimmer because it makes for a good metabolism.
- Onyx: Stimulates the flow of energy and goes against decalcification. Promotes hair growth.
- Pyrite: Helps with anemia and increases the resistance.
- Rhodonite: Lowers blood pressure and improves and strengthens memory.
- Ruby: Good resistance to fatigue. The stone gives courage and willpower.
- Smoky Quartz: Is a soothing stone and gives willpower.
- Rose Quartz: Good for the nursery where the child is kept quiet.
- Rutielkwarts: Good for the airways and lungs and helps to cough.
- Sapphire: Helps throat problems and stuttering or difficulty expressing emotions. Sapphire is also a binding friendship stone.
- Emerald: Promotes sleep. Also provides a better flow of energy in the kidneys and liver.
- Sodalite: Reduces tinnitus and dizziness. Also gives peace and promotes healthy sleep.
- Tiger Eye: Helps with respiratory problems and protects against jealousy. Also helps against colds and asthma.
- Tourmaline: Keep youthful and vital and is good for balance disorder. Black tourmaline protects against electrical radiation.
- Topaz: Good for the nervous system and promotes healing of wounds. The stone is also good against tiredness and varicose veins.
- Hawkeye: Promotes willpower and self-confidence and helps relieve mood swings.
Gemstones and effects on health
Gemstones are very many people not only worn as part of an adornment but also because they have a beneficial effect on health. Although it is also doubted by many of the assigned properties of gemstones have been as reliable or they are approached with some suspicion. But what's wrong to wear a gem and just wait for the effect?