Go to bed, but for some reason you are not tired and sleepy. There are many things you can do to fall asleep more easily, and this article will focus on a few, simple and fast solutions.
1. Adjust the temperature of the chamber so that it is slightly cooler than the one that is suitable to you. A slight drop in temperature induces sleep. Infreddolirti not too much, especially the feet. Cold feet often disturb sleep, so it's best to wear a pair of socks.
2. Adjust the lighting: If you prefer to sleep in total darkness, cover all the lights, as the clock-digital alarm clock or any other electronic device that is in the room. If you prefer the soft lights, wearing an eye mask or dim the lights until they are comfortable enough to sleep. Never sleep with the lights on, as they disturb sleep and prevent you to feel tired and relaxed.
3. Adjust the sound level has been detected with random noises that people fall asleep faster. Also, some people find it relaxing to the ticking of a clock. If you prefer quiet, turn off everything that makes noise.
4. Adjust your position: Keep your back straight and make sure that the neck is not too high or too low. Avoid sleeping on your stomach. If you sleep on your side, place a pillow or rolled-up towel between your knees to keep your hips in a neutral position.
5. Make your bed more comfortable: change your pillow with what you have in the guest room. If the mattress is lumpy, capovolgilo or cover it with a rubber mat or blankets.
6. Take away the boredom: this varies from person to person but, whatever the activity, you should relax the brain and do not engage it, as does a soft music, relaxing or reading light. They can also work some types of puzzles or games like Sudoku or Solitaire.
7. Do breathing exercises: try abdominal breathing, pranayama yoga, or a minute of breathing. Breathe slowly slows the heart rate and lowers blood pressure, so do not do it if you suffer from low blood pressure.
8. Think of something relaxing and repetitive: for example, imagine that you wash with warm small waves at regular intervals that coincide with breathing. Meditate to calm down and clear your head. If you're concerned about something in particular, imagine to overcome your fears. Think of one of the most beautiful and relaxing you have ever seen. This should help you relax, but if it makes you want to urinate, think of an alternative venue. A good tip is to concentrate on the parts of the body. While you're in bed, start with your hands and you tend muscles: press and release, imagining to free that area. Then move on to the forearms and continues throughout the body until you reach your toes. Now start from the toes and back of the hands. Your body will be relaxed and ready for sleep.
• Use the bathroom to put you at ease. A warm and relaxing bath should cause drowsiness.
• Avoid excitement and stimulants before bed. Avoid vigorous exercise, watching television, using the computer, drinking tea, coffee or consume tobacco.
• Try to drink a little 'of warm milk before going to bed.
• The herbal remedies can be helpful, given that include chamomile, valerian, kava tea, Suntheanine, melatonin, providing a deep and restful sleep without the side effects produced by drugs to sleep.
• Fixed in one thing: this does ease eye strain.
• Do not have your phone close.
• Keep your eyes closed and before you realize it, you'll be sleeping peacefully.
• Breathe slowly and imagine being in a dream.
• Think of a good dream that you did and re-create it in your mind.
• Do not get out of bed unless it is an emergency.
• Do not watch a horror movie before bed.
• Do not force yourself to sleep, thinking, "I have to sleep now, otherwise ...". This creates anxiety, which prevents sleep.