Sandra Ianculescu - The only vegetable oil that can be consumed as such: freshly squeezed from the fruit, perfect food by recruiting fatty acids and antioxidants, valuable drug successfully used since ancient times, olive oil fully deserves his metaphorical description made by Homer "liquid gold".
Its fat is the same as that of the skin, is the ideal moisturizer, smoothes the skin and gives it a velvety appearance.
- Whether used alone or in combination, in the form of masks, the results are surprising.
○ For dehydrated skin, tired, dry, apply warm compresses occasionally with olive oil on the cheekbones, forehead or temples for a few minutes, then wash your face with warm water. Even the masks of clay and olive oil, in which can be added is an egg yolk or a cucumber, they are excellent in terms of hydration and revitalization of the skin.
○ The application of olive oil in the evening, after cleaning, for two or three weeks, gives skin a brighter look normal and smooth.
○ The aged skin, wrinkled may depend on the lack of hydration, vitamin deficiency and loss of elasticity - problems for which olive oil is an effective solution. They can also prepare the masks, for example: a raw egg slams well and add a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of olive oil. You can also add fruit juice or vegetable. This compound is applied to the face and leave for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. It can be applied three times a week.
○ Applied after the bath, massaging the whole body, it nourishes and softens the skin, neutralizing the effects of the limestone water.
○ It 'also recommended for an even tan, as it offers a brown-amber skin.
○ It 'a reliable help in the fight against cellulite. The massage of the affected areas dall'inestetica condition with olive oil has resulted, after a certain period, a spectacular return.
○ In case of loss of elasticity of the skin at the upper body, it is recommended to apply compresses on the breasts with oil and cover the area with a washcloth heated; After 5-10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
HAND AND NAIL
○ After washing dishes, hands massaged with olive oil - will observe immediately the result.
○ To invigorate the skin of the hands and strengthen nails, warms up a bit 'of olive oil and soak your hands in it for 15-20 minutes. Remember that this treatment applied once a week also helps reduce the cuticles.
ELBOWS AND HEELS
○ If you have problems with your heels applies olive oil mixed with calendula and so ammorbidirai the stratum corneum, the skin moisturizing and healing the cracks.
○ Two halves of lemon on which you pour olive oil is the treatment indicated to soften the rough elbows.
○ For regeneration and to stop hair loss you can use a mixture of 1 teaspoon honey + 1 tablespoon olive oil + 1 teaspoon of castor oil + one egg yolk. It is applied to the hair root, you leave it on for about 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
○ Once every two weeks you can apply as a hair mask slightly warmed olive oil, then wrap yourself the head with a towel warmed up and leave for about 20 minutes, then wash your hair with shampoo. The action will be nourishing and moisturizing.