- A frying pan
- A little butter
- Pepper and salt
- Put the pan on the heat and let the butter get hot in there. As soon as the butter a bit begins to bubble break the egg, for example, by giving a tap with the knife against the side of the egg, the egg or by striking against a hard edge.
- Open the two halves of the eggshell over the pan and let the egg slide into it.
- The protein will now quickly get crisp white. Try the yellow yolk quite keep if you want a fried egg.
- With a spatula, you can use the top layer of the protein is a bit of scraping in order to prevent the protein maintains a snotty upper layer of undercooked protein. Push all raw protein from the egg off, it will just get crisp in the pan and solidify. If the egg is cooked, sprinkle over to taste with salt and pepper.
You can also roast beef, ham or cheese put on your bread and place the fried eggs on top. Which they call a restaurant a roast beef bouncer bouncer bouncer cheese or ham.
- Frying pan
- Little butter
- Two eggs
- Dish to scramble eggs
- Splash of milk
- Salt and pepper
- Any fresh herbs to taste
Beat the eggs in the bowl loosely, along with the milk, salt and pepper.
Put the pan on the gas and melt the butter in it. When the butter is sputtering, the egg mixture to slide into it. The egg mixture will solidify rapidly yellow in the pan. You can still turn the omelette like it on both sides will bake brown.
- Throw something slices of cheese on the omelet and fold the omelet then doubly so the cheese melts in the double folded omelet, you have a cheese omelet.
- Fruit before the egg mixture into the pan throw some chopped onion and tomato and maybe some other light vegetables in the pan. Then toss the egg mixture over it, you get an omelet with vegetables, a kind of farmers omelet so.
- Small eggs should cook for 3 minutes, then they are gently cooked. From 4 minutes, the yolk of a small egg firmer and from 5 minutes, it is a hard-boiled egg.
- Large eggs have approximately 3.5 minutes of boiling, then they are soft to semi-soft boiled. Starting at 4 minutes the egg firmer, and after 5 minutes, the hard-boiled eggs. Just exactly, it is impossible to predict because it depends on the size of the egg. It is important that you let pass the time go when the water boils.
- If the egg is cooked long enough, pour the boiling water off and keep the pan with cooked eggs immediately under cold running water and place the eggs under plenty of cold water. This hot go cold water, you call ?? to scare the eggs ?? whereby the inner membrane between the shell and egg release from the cooked egg. Only then you will be able to peel the egg a little later without breaks.