- You can have the tattoo retreading. Is another tattoo on the picture there or name that you want to go put lost. You'll maintain a tattoo but have then is an image where you can live with.
- You can have the tattoo cut. This is the most rigorous way, you do entirely on the tattoo, but there is still a big, ugly scar. From the trimming of the tattoo is the piece of skin with the picture completely excised and the skin stitched up. For large tattoos, a skin graft, there need to be done to replace the removed piece of skin. The treatment is a real operation.
- You can have the tattoo weglaseren. This is currently the most widely used technique. After the laser treatment can sometimes scar tissue formed. There may also be of lighter color of the skin, discoloration of the skin. Unfortunately, the tattoo can often not be completely weggelaserd, especially because at present there remains bright colors of the image visible. Lasering is seen as the most effective way to get your tattoo removed. In the Netherlands there are several clinics where this treatment is performed. Consult your doctor to find a certified clinic.
- You can have the tattoo treated with a lancing device. The skin is being punctured with a lancing device thus resulting in particles small opening in the skin, the encapsulated dyes can thus come out. The treatment can be without anesthesia. After the treatment, the skin is smeared with a special cream.
- You can delete the tattoo using a positive terminal and a negative terminal. There is a negative pole placed beside the tattoo, and then one moves to a plus pole of the tattoo. This movement back and forth causes the epidermis is removed in that the molecules of the ink to be destroyed. Because word formed a crust on the skin, the ink may revoke here. The disadvantage is that there often for blister formation and scarring occurs because the skin as it were burnt. The skin after the treatment can thus also be very painful.
Regret your tattoo
Tattoos are hot, especially in women is the trend to get a tattoo in recent years has increased dramatically. Now what if you regret your tattoo?