- Say Yes To The Dress
- Staff members
- Episodes of Say Yes To The Dress
- Spin-offs of Say Yes to the Dress
For the series Say Yes To The Dress Can brides give themselves via the website Kleinfeld. Kleinfeld started in 1941 in Brooklyn, but later moved to Manhattan. In 1999 the bride shop has been bought by Mara Urshel, Ronald Rothstein and Wayne Rogers.
Randy phenolic inspects a trouwjurk.Randy phenolic
The most famous team of Kleinfeld's Randy phenolic. Randy is the fashion director of Kleinfeld. Randy was born in Illinois and was the youngest of seven children. Randy was always fascinated by fashion and taught herself to sew when he was 9 years old. Randy went to the Fashion Insititute of Technology, a university with connections in the fashion world. In this college he won a number of awards for his designs of bridal gowns. After college, Randy has set up two bridal collections. Eventually Randy started working at Kleinfeld. Randy common in Say Yes To The Dress, for example, when a bride does not know what kind of wedding dress they want. Randy will give its advice and tips and help to find the perfect dress.
- Say Yes To The Dress: Atlanta - the same concept, but now based on a bridal shop in Atlanta.
- Say Yes To The Dress: Bridesmaids - same concept, but now the dresses for the bridesmaids are searched.
- Say Yes To The Dress: Monte ?? s Take - audio programs which listeners gave tips for the wedding.
- Say Yes To The Dress: Big Bliss - the same concept, but all brides have a curvier.
- Say Yes To The Dress: Randy Knows Best - Randy presents this program where he used video clips from previous episodes of Say Yes To The Dress, which he gives tips to the viewers who get married.
- Randy To The Rescue - Randy travels through the US to brides to give a consultation to find the perfect wedding dress.