- You're afraid you regain a nightmare.
- You're too stressed to sleep.
- You do not feel safe in your own bed.
- You were so tired during the day because you could not sleep at night you slept all day.
- You just need to sleep and do not feel fine in here.
All these reasons keep you out of sleep you just so badly needed. Fortunately, there are some useful things you can do to get to sleep anyway.
- Even though you are so tired during the day, do not go to sleep. Stay awake and just sleep in the evening.
- Drink after 18:00 no coffee or other caffeine products.
- Take bedtime a warm bath or shower. This relaxes and makes you calmer lying in your bed.
- Do not watch violent movies before bedtime.
- Try as it can not only sleep but with a trustworthy person next to you.
- If you get there at finer feel, then hang a night light on.
- Create a playlist of music that you fine. Put it on during bedtime. Your brains recognize this music and because you feel fine here the chance of nightmares less.
- If this does not work, take a sleeping pill.
When tensions run high within the relationship it is wise for both of them and for the kids to get away from each other. For example, you yourself will come to rest and have your partner and / or children equally not worried about you. Another option is right are all taking a short break at a peaceful location.