Sandra Ianculescu - The main causes of sore throat can be either viral is bacterial. The most common bacteria involved in causing the sore throat is the beta-hemolytic streptococcus group A, which also produces streptococcal angina.
Tonsillitis is contagious. So when you come into contact with an infected person, we risk beccarcela us too. Of infected droplets, which contain pathogens, they are gathering in the air when an infected person breathes, coughs or sneezes.
In the acute form, appearing annoying pain in the throat, they become violent, especially when swallowing. They can also manifest headache and fever, sometimes very high. The tonsils increase in size and the lower part of the throat is red, congested. Sometimes the tonsils may appear whitish spots and festering.
The diet should be rich in vitamins - A, B, C, D, E and minerals - magnesium, zinc, iron, which stimulate the body's natural defenses. We recommend to the sick person to eat vegetables with roots, leafy greens, garlic, radishes, horseradish - especially raw - cereals, citrus fruits, peppers, oil extracted in the cold.
If you hurt your throat, do not drink carbonated beverages that irritate the throat even more and prolong the disease. The natural water or spring water is the best substance to drink, if they are drunk at room temperature. The tea should be warm, not hot as wrongly we are accustomed to believe. The heat irritates the throat even more and healing slows further.
Here they are:
1. Dissolve half a teaspoon of salt in hot water and make gargling with this solution. Salt is an antiseptic and stimulates expectoration; gargling they make every hour until the pain disappears.
2. A handful of salt is impregnated with hot lemon juice, it puts on a gauze and apply it on the neck. Let sit for an hour; It is indicated in the early stages of a sore throat.
3. One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of honey diluted in warm water and gargle do at least three times a day. The apple cider vinegar is antiseptic and antibacterial and relieves sore throat.
4. Drink 3-4 cups a day of infusion of the mixture of elderflower, mint and sage, in equal parts, and take 3-4 teaspoons of honey candied day.
5. Take zinc and Vitamin C pills 3 times a day until the pain is gone. Vitamin C stimulates the immune system to fight against infections, and zinc speeds up the healing of sore throats of viral origin.
6. The common horehound tea - so an infusion of 2 teaspoons of dried plant in a cup of boiling water. Wait 10 minutes, filter and drink at least two cups a day.
7. Squeeze a lemon, mescolane juice with two teaspoons of honey and pour in hot water. You can add 2 tablespoons of brandy or brandy. Drink 2-3 cups per day, and in about two days, the pain will pass.