- The company was founded in 1990 by a former Olympic gymnast from China.
- In 2005, Li Ning became a joint venture with the French sportswear company, AIGLE. This makes Li Ning has the exclusive rights to the distributor AIGLE products in China for 50 years.
- In 2006, Li Ning earned revenues of $ 418 million with a total profit of $ 39 million.
- Since 2007, Li Ning chairman of the board of directors of the company.
- Since March 2007 there were 4297 Li Ning stores. Which is the business of a number of direct ownership and a number of its franchise.
- In January 2010 Li Ning opened its US headquarters and flagship store in Portland, Oregon.
- In January 2011 Li Ning was a partner agreement with an American distribution company, ACQUITY in Chicago to get name recognition.
- In April 201, Li Ning was awarded the highest award of "Outstanding Contribution to quality standards Award" at the 3rd National Textile Standardization Technical Committee -
- In 2013, Li Ning achieved revenue of $ 906 million, which was a decrease of 24.6% compared to 2012.
Sports brand Li Ning
Li Ning is a Chinese listed company focused on sportswear and sporting goods. It was founded in 1990 by the Chinese Olympic gymnast Li Ning. The company after Nike's biggest sports brand in the world and particularly in China is very popular.