Per account to create multiple projects. One project = one website. With a single account to manage all your websites and analyze.
Get started with stat counter StatCounter
Registering an account
Enter account details:
- User name
Fill in personal details:
- Bottom: Check the box to "accept terms and conditions.
Click "register my account '. Account is registered.
A project create
- Click "Create a stat counter project.
- Option 1
- Click 'Next'
Please fill in:
- Title Website
- Url website
Timezone, visit max length & logsize are basically good.
- Block IP numbers: If some IP numbers are not to be included in statistics, please enter it here.
- Hold the box 'public statistics' blank to analyze invisible.
The project has now been created.
Install code on your website
Click configure and install code '
- Check the 2nd option: Invisible counter.
- Click 'next'.
- Check 'no I want the default install guide' to.
- Click 'next'.
Now the installation code appears in the box. Select the entire code and press Ctrl C. The code is copied now. You must paste this code into the source of your website after tag and before the body> tag.
- You will see your project listed, to the right is the number of visitors of today, yesterday, this month and the total number of visitors to your website so far.
- Under 'Project name' in the name of the project that you have installed.
- You will see the number of page loads, the number of unique visitors and returning visitors.
- In the left column of the page appear different links to the various statistics that relate to your website.
- Now you can through the various links in the left column, view the various statistics.
- For example, click on 'Recent Pageload Activity.
- You will see a summary that includes information from those who have visited your website. Such as IP number, city and country, but sometimes business names and other information that may be important to analyze the data from your website visitors.
- Click also agree on other links in the upper half of the left-hand column to view statistics.
Try it now free itself!