?? Not far away shepherds spent the night in the fields, keeping watch over their flock. Suddenly, an angel of the Lord appeared to them and they were surrounded by the splendor of the Lord so that they terrified. The angel said to them: ?? Fear not, for I bring you good news, that the whole nation will perform with great joy: today is your savior born in the town of David. He is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign for you: you will find a babe lying in a manger wrapped in a cloth ??.
- Praise God, "And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, saying ?? Glory to God in the highest heaven, and peace on earth to those with whom he has ?? When the angels had gone back to. heaven, the shepherds said to each other ?? Let's go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has made known ?? They went with haste, and found Mary and Joseph and the. baby lying in the manger. "
- Surprised and keep "When they saw the child, they told what had been told them about this child. All who heard were amazed at what the shepherds told them but Mary kept all these things in her heart and thought about it."
- Praising God "The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all they had heard and seen, as it was told them. ??
So Jesus was born on the same level as the poorest, the shepherds. For a house or a palace, were these shepherds - as the outcast of that time - did not come quickly. But now they could see Jesus first. This means that Jesus so everyone has come.
- Praising Jesus later told his disciples ?? Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God. . ?? This means that the simple-minded are more open to the message of Christmas: honor God for peace and well-being for the people. A large crowd of angels praising God after all with these words: ?? Glory to God in the highest, peace on earth to those whom he loves ??. The shepherds believe in God and go to the baby Jesus. When the shepherds returned again, they were also the goodness and greatness of God the praise. It is Christmas.
- The surprise people, who had come against the shepherds heard about the miracle of Christmas. When they will wonder can grow into beliefs and expectation. Something for Christmas is sometimes stronger, but also can work as the true meaning of Christmas is understood.
- Mary preserve however, kept the words of the shepherds in her heart. She thought she, reflected and in contemplation of the Word of God. Later, during a speech of Jesus to the crowd raises a woman's voice and cries ?? Blessed is the womb that carried you and the breasts that you've been drinking ??! But Jesus says, ?? More fortunate are those who hear the word of God and live ??. Closely related to this are the words of Jesus about prayer ?? Ask and it shall be given ??. He highlights the importance for the people of praying to God.
The thought of Christmas experience ultimately has to do with trust and surrender, allowing the light of God can shine through you.
Also consider the article, the Bible into practice: the worry and the Bible into practice: faith in life.