Of course you also follow lessons. A good instructor may approximately estimate when you are ready for an exam. It is advisable to do an in-between-time key. This lets you know how one goes about exam and you know what is expected of you. And the big advantage is: you can get exemption on certain parts of your exam if you have performed well during the between-time key. That takes away the pressure of the exam that down.
In the years more and more parts to come to teach new drivers with the traffic on the road handling. The environment has been playing in recent years along in passing the exam.
Today, you expect the following during the exam:
- You have to look under the hood and have a little knowledge about what is standing there and where it is
- You need a car and make yourself ready for the rules
- You need a lot can ride independently.
- You should perform well two special maneuvers. The examiner determines which. It may be that he says in a street: "Park the car as close to number 20. It's your job to do that. And whether this forward parking or parallel parking is depends of course on the situation in that street. It may also be that the examiner allows you to invert. How do you know that you have to yourself, if only prudent, safe and environmentally conscious.
- You can also ask your examiner during the examination why you did certain things. This is to see if you can consider and assess hazard to things in a right way.
Whether you get a cluster assignment. Here to get a number of clues you need to remember, and then you go away. For example: "take the first right, the third left on the roundabout. Just like if you were to ask someone the way actually.
- Always be neat and polite
- Show initiative in a safe and proper way, this is often appreciated
- Making a mistake is not bad, even experienced drivers make mistakes. What matters is whether you can solve it correctly and safely.
- It's okay if maneuvering is not your strong point. It is okay if you do not see the cyclist while you make a move. So be there and take a good look around you
- Make sure you pay close attention to the signs, an examiner can people still have a way to send a street where you are not allowed. Pay close attention to the signs!
- Do not be fooled in advance by all the stories about horrible examiners. It are just people, like you and me!