- Manager: Vincent Lavenu, Laurent Biondi
- Leaders: Cyril Dessel, Vladimir Efimkin
Match of last year's Tour will be difficult for this team, so this round will be their season to give some color. Solid leaders who can pull their severely uphill. In a long flight certainly should not be underestimated.
- Manager: David Fornes
- Leaders: Romain Feillu, Christophe Moreau
Experienced rot Moreau must leave together with the great talent Feillu beautiful things to see. This completely French team gambles anyway especially on a long breakaway.
- Manager Johan Bruyneel, Alain Gallopin
- Team captains: Alberto Contador, Levi Leipheimer, Lance Armstrong
Strong team with the most riders who can go for an excellent ranking. Pressure and the financial struggles the greatest obstacles may be, along with the fact that all these celebrities have to perform on one line.
- Manager: Jean-René Berneaudeau, Dominique Arnould
- Leaders: Thomas Voeckler, Pierrick Fédrigo
A team that lives by the escapes, but not with a specific goal in mind.
- Manager Eusebio Unzue
- Leaders: Luis Leon Sanchez Gil
One of the strongest teams uphill in this Tour, a team standings with ambitions. The non-participation of Valverde is a line through the bill.
- Manager: Theo Maucherr
- Leaders: Carlos Sastre, Thor Hushovd, Heinrich Haussler
The team had a very strong spring and counts with Sastre, the Tour winner last year in the ranks. In the sprint, they have every chance with Hushovd and Haussler.
- Manager Eric Boyer
- Leaders: David Moncoutié, Amaël Moinard
Moinard talent can make a bid for top ten. Moncoutié goes for the balls.
- Manager Miguel Madariaga Barinaga
- Leader: Mikel Astarloza, Igor Anton
Many attack power. Sanchez is not there, because he put everything in the Vuelta.
- Manager: Marc Madiot
- Leaders: Sandy Casar, Yauheni Hutarovich
A team that it must have its attack lust. Casar going for the championship, while the wait is what Hutarovich can perform in the sprint.
- Manager Stefano Feltrin, Omar Piscina
- Leaders: Filippo Pozzato, Vladimir Karpets
Because of the many questions a questionable case. It will have to wait at least what the team can achieve. There is not much about the so-called sprinter stop team.
- Manager Roberto Amadio
- Leaders: Daniele Bennati, Roman Kreuziger, Franco Pellizotti
Kreuziger is a large round talent and should be able to catch the eye, as the experienced Pellizotti. Basso home is left. Bennati is a candidate for the green.
- Manager: Jonathan Vaughters
- Leaders: David Millar, Christian Vandevelde, Tyler Farrar
Candidate for the team time trial with some renowned time trialists in their ranks. Vandevelde can ride a good classification, but to wait and see whether he will start after his fall. Farrar is a sprint talent.
- Manager Giuseppe Saronni
- Leaders: Marzio Bruseghin, Alessandro Ballan
Wait and see what the leaders may in the standings.
- Manager: Patrick Lefèvre
- Leader: Stijn Devolder, Sylvain Chavanel, Tom Boonen
Devolder will the team be the spearhead for the classification. Chavanel also need to handle this. Boonen may finally start, see what he can do in the sprint against the likes of Cavendish.
- Manager: Harold Knebel, Erik Breukink
- Leaders: Denis Menchov, Oscar Freire, Robert Gesink
Menchov leaves with big ambitions standings, while the qualities of Freire in the sprint are well known. Hopefully hit the final fit. Gesink is a large round talent.
- Manager: Geert Coeman, Marc Sergeant
- Leaders: Cadel Evans, Greg Van Avermaet
Cadel Evans is one of the big favorites for the overall victory, with some tophelpers behind when Wegelius and Lang. Van Avermaet going for the green, Van Den Broeck can show his talent in the Tour.
- Manager Bob Stapleton, Bruce Carmedelle, Rolf Aldag
- Leaders: Mark Cavendish, Kim Kirchen, Thomas Löfkvist
Cavendish is the fastest of the bunch and is surrounded by a young and very promising team.
- Manager Bjarne Riis
- Leaders: Frank and Andy Schleck
A formidable team with some possibilities for the final classification.
- Manager: Iwan Spekenbrink Marloes Poelman
- Leaders: Kenny Van Hummel, Jonathan Ivert
The team may participate by invitation, especially counting on long flights on the flat. No classification ambitions of established values.
- Manager: Gerry Van Gerwen, Marlies Liebregts-Van Gerwen
- Captains Linus Gerdemann, Gerald Ciolek
Some young talent, but not the groiotste names. Must be able to show yet.