- Mouth, throat and palate can be very itchy and itching may radiate to the ears.
- Small blisters may come in the mouth.
- Lips, palate, tongue and throat may be swollen.
- The throat may feel trapped.
In dairy products is a sugar which is called lactose. If the body to digest this sugar it needs the dust lactase. If this substance is not enough in the body, you may be prone to this milk sugar. Your body then reacts allergic to dairy products and ready-made foods containing milk substances are. Complaints in the oral cavity that occur in dairy products:
- Itching in the mouth and throat.
- Itchy palate.
- Red spots around the mouth.
- Eczema and rashes such as itching and / or hives.
Very often you get an allergic reaction in the oral cavity when consuming plant foods, including different fruit or nuts. The itching and tingling often pricks and can vary in intensity. The itchy feeling can go to the throat through the mouth and towards the ears. You can for a lot of fry are sensitive such as apples, strawberries, pears or bananas eva but also nuts such as walnuts, hazelnuts or pecans. Complaints of a fruit - and nut allergy in or around the oral cavity:
- Tingling sensation in the mouth.
- Itching, rash around or in the mouth, eczema.
- Swelling of eyelids, mouth and lips.
- Hives around the mouth.
- Itchy palate with possibly. blisters.
- Itchy tongue.
Meat and fish allergy
Itching in the mouth can also be caused by eating meat or fish. Especially if allergic to shellfish such as lobster, crab or shrimp you get complaints, but also an allergy to shellfish such as mussels or oysters you can get allergic reaction. Complaints to a meat or fish allergy in the oral cavity:
- Fluid retention in the face, mouth and thick lips.
- Tingling in the mouth, tongue, cheeks and throat.
- itching in the mouth and throat.
- Itchy palate.
- At worst, it may result in anaphylactic shock.
Hay fever or pollen allergy
In the spring, many people suffer from hay fever or hypersensitivity to pollen. The proteins from the pollen coming through your nose and mouth inwards and irritate mucous membranes and thus there arises an allergic reaction. Pollen comes from grasses, plants, trees, weeds and flowers. Grass pollen, tree pollen, and weed pollens cause most symptoms of hayfever. Only One advantage of this allergy is that it is seasonal. Symptoms of hay fever or pollen in the oral cavity:
- Itching in the throat and pulling at the ears.
- Itchy mouth and / or palate.
- Redness and spots and tingling around the mouth.
- Irritated eyes include watery eyes and itchy eyes itch
House dust mite allergy
This is an allergy to dust mites droppings. These are tiny spider-like creatures that feed on skin flakes from people and animals. People who are allergic to here, often have the same symptoms such as hay fever and pollen allergy.
Many animals lose hair and dander and there are many people allergic to. The most famous animals that cause allergic reactions include dogs, cats, guinea pigs and rabbits ?? s, but also horses, chickens, cows and birds can cause allergic reactions. Complaints in the oral cavity in an animal allergy:
- Itching in or around the mouth
- Stinging itching and watery eyes
- Skin problems like eczema or itching, hives
If you know yourself, you can avoid it easily by avoiding certain substances.