An attack often starts with a blind spot or black spots in the visual field that extend in a few minutes so that the visibility decreases or disappears completely temporarily. Also, a snowy image creation or flicker which is increasingly fierce. Then the symptoms take off again and disappear altogether. The duration of an attack varies from five minutes to thirty minutes but sometimes keep symptoms much longer. After an attack may headache, a feeling of heaviness in the head, and a tired or feeling ill occur.
- Stress ?? During stress there is a change in the hormonal balance reducing the amount of estrogen is higher than progesterone levels, it may trigger an attack. Due to the increased amount of stress caused by our fast-paced society and the heavy workload, even more people are increasingly faced with a form of migraine.
- Hormonal changes ?? Pregnancy and menstruation give an increased risk of oogmigraine. Also, women with PMS and menopausal women often suffer from oogmigraine. Some women who take the pill also experience these symptoms that disappear after stopping the pill.
- Long staring at a computer screen
- Activities involving highly vigilance is required as work, hobbies ?? s or reading.
- Some foods such as chocolate and alcohol
- Cause a sick feeling
- Accompanied by aura ?? s
- Bring a sick feeling
- Restrict or cause temporary blindness vision
- Precede a migraine attack after the headache is putting on
- Cause tiredness after an attack
- Cause tingling in arms or legs
- Anxiety or panic produce the limited vision
Even though an attack of oogmigraine often a frightening experience that involves different symptoms, the risk of permanent damage is but very small.